Compact, ergonomic and robust, the pomBasic specialises in the process-oriented measuring of drills, milling cutters and counterbores under incident light.
It is ideally suited to all manufacturing environments, from goods in and inspection rooms to the shop floor, right next to CNC grinding machines.
Automatic, contact-free and high-accuracy measurement avoids damage to cutting edges and documents their condition.
Offering inspection reports at the click of a button, this universal solution is as fast as it is simple.
- Compact – Space-saving and suited to any production environment
- Quick – Insert tool, start, inspect, done
- Simple – Clear software interface for a simple inspection procedure; assistant-supported measuring procedures
- Precise – Automatic optical edge detection for high accuracy; high-quality camera systems and automatic light controls
- Reliable – Direct data transmission to the grinding machine
- Scalable – eg with the software module regrind, for all wear and tear measurements
|Travel X-Achse||n190 mm|
|Travel Y-Achse||± 50 mm|
|Travel Z-Achse||55 mm|
|Measurable and clampable shank diameter:||2 mm - 40 mm|
|Colour camera »pomColorCam«:||6,5 fold zoom, Field of vision 2 mm - 12mm, nOperating distance 175 mm, nDepth of focus 0,4 mm - 4,1 mm|