Giving laboratory measurement in a workshop setting, this solution for inspecting the cutting edge preparation of milling and drilling tools –as well as turntables – provides unrestricted mobility, intuitive user guidance and precise, traceable results.
It is simple to use, even for unskilled operators, and boasts high-resolution sensors with a live view to satisfy the increasing demand for the optimisation of cutting edge preparation.
Utilising the impressive pomSoft software package, the device can be set up and is ready for use within five minutes at the place of application.
- Powerful – Leading measuring technology combined with pomSoft software
- Fast – Simple and quick commissioning, mobile use possible, high measuring speed, quick alignment of tools
- Shop-floor ready – Low weight and high stiffness due to carbon construction; lab-level results in a shop-floor environment
- Non-contact – Automatic, lightning-quick measuring results including graphical 3D evaluation of the edge contour
- Traceable – Seamless documentation of extensive measurements
- Simple – Easy to fit holders; quick and universal positioning of the cutting edge; intuitive operation
|Manual quick adjustment||200 mm|
|Manual micro adjustment||± 50 mm|
|Measuring height||0 - 300 mm|
|Smallest measurable edge rounding with structured light projector »skpLite«||0,005 mm|
|Smallest measurable edge rounding with structured light projector »skpPremium«||0,003 mm|