ZOLLER’s powerShrink performs heat-shrinking jobs in record time to allow users to considerably reduce production set-up times.
It takes less than 10 seconds to shrink-clamp a tool, while unclamping and cooling is done within 40 seconds, dependent on tool diameter. You’ll be ready for production in under a minute.
Manufacturers who use powerShrink benefit from a high degree of rotation accuracy, long tool life and reduced tooling costs.
Light-controlled user-guidance puts operators in control regardless of experience-level. The full colour 12.5-inch detailed display on the ZOLLER pilot software intuitively guides operators step-by-step with clear images and large function buttons.
The shrink-clamp process has been reimagined in the all-new PowerShrink for 100% efficiency. That means efficiency in line assembly, up to 30% energy savings and long-term sustainable savings.
The ZOLLER induction coil connects two parallel windings within the coil activated and controlled separately. Resultantly, more energy is generated to the clamping area accelerating the heating and cooling processes.
- Fast – Turntable for quick and easy exchange of different holders; rapid heat shrinking and cooling process
- Flexible – Modular design for individual adjustments as needed
- Energy efficient – up to 30% energy savings
- Safe – Optimum protection through simple, clear and safe operation; flue gas suction device
- Clear – Integrated workbench for overview and order
- Process reliability – Reliable transmission of heat-shrinking parameters from the presetter to the powerShrink
- Universal – Universal usability for all HSS and hard metal tools from 3 to 32mm diameter; also suitable for extremely long tools
|Device Version||INDUCTOR||5 PCS., WATER COOLED|
|powerShrink 400||Workbench or with table||14 kVA induction coil with shielding washers (Optional 22 kVA)||D 6mm to D 8mm, D 10mm to D 12mm, D 14mm to D 16mm, D 18mm to D 20mm D 25mm to D32mm (D 40mm to D 50mm available with 22kVA induction coil)|
|powerShrink 600||Table||14 kVA induction coil with shielding washers (Optional 22 kVA)||D 6mm to D 8mm, D 10mm to D 12mm, D 14mm to D 16mm, D 18mm to D 20mm D 25mm to D32mm (D 40mm to D 50mm available with 22kVA induction coil)|