- 3x Field Service Apprentices
- 1x Field Applications Apprentice
Apprentices will be guaranteed junior role in sales, service, or applications with the Carfulan Group upon the successful completion of a Level 3 Engineering Technician apprenticeship.
Closing date for Apprenticeship applications is 4th April 2023. Discover more on Gov website:
- Three-year specialised programme designed to develop formal engineering knowledge and skills
- Two of those years include spending time at the JCB Academy to acquire a general
engineering certification, with an additional bolt-on year following the
initial training to earn an NVQ qualification
- Work will be carried out alongside vastly experienced professionals to provide
knowledge on a wide range of subjects including health and safety,
advanced mathematics, computer-aided design (CAD) software techniques and
machine installation and calibration
- Both practical and theoretical methods will be utilised to ensure apprentices
develop the wide range of skills they will need to succeed in the
- Apprentices will be required to support customers in real-world scenarios,
establishing new relationships and maintaining existing ones
- Driven and self-motivated
- Smart and professional
- Friendly and approachable
- Positive and flexible outlook
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Willing to travel to customer premises with members of staff when necessary
- Good GCSE and/or A-level grades, particularly in science, technology, English and mathematics
- Keen to follow a future career in engineering
What we will offer you:
- A guaranteed junior role in sales, service or applications with the Carfulan Group upon the successful completion of an apprenticeship
- Competitive salary
- Access to personal development training
- Use of a company vehicle when necessary
- Use of a company laptop and mobile phone when required
- Pension scheme with company contribution upon completing an apprenticeship and entering employment
Why choose ZOLLER UK?
ZOLLER UK specialises in supplying and servicing tool presetting and tool management solutions for British business, establishing greater precision, speed and efficiency in production. It is part of the Carfulan Group.
Based in Foston near Derby, the Carfulan Group’s most important asset is its people with 80 per cent of the loyal and skilled workforce hailing from the Derbyshire area, offering unrivalled engineering expertise to help businesses improve production performance.
At the heart of some of the UK’s most innovative industries including aerospace, automotive and manufacturing.